K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B and EXO as "different kinds of delinquents"

 
 
Pann: What if you run into these idols when you're on your way to do your mom's favor
 
 
 
(Pann is about how Block B and EXO look like "scary delinquents" you find on a street)
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+343, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ This
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
Differences between Block B and EXO:
EXO are delinquents in school. Block B doesn't even go to school.
 
 
2. [+118, -4]
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
Before the stage: "My babies' concept is school uniform this time ㅠㅠ Finally my idols get to wear school uniforms like innocent students ㅠㅠ Daebak ㅠㅠ
After the stage: "They... look so fierce. Too fierce"
 
 
3. [+150, -2] I typed "fierce character" on Naver...
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
(All Block B members show as results)
 
 
4. [+97, -1] My eyes pretend to look calm but
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
5. [+78, -1] Students will avoid going to school if there's really a kid like this
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
6. [+77, -2] Block B... They're losing their rookie mindset.... They're getting too handsome... Hah....
 
7. [+68, -6] Change the EXO picture to this
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
8. [+51, -1] Really fierce character... Zico
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
9. [+50, -1] Eye earthquake
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
10. [+48, -2] I went to E-Mart to buy a curtain pole and I literally ran into Sehun. I was so surprised so I said, "hello!!!" really loudly with the curtain pole in my hands. I did a bow greeting ㅋㅋ
 
 
 

Back To Top