K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Shocking ages of Mamamoo members



Pann: (Moonbyul's birthday) Shocking age rank of Mamamoo



Solar ('91) > Moonbyul ('92) > Wheein ('95 Apr) > Hwasa ('95 July)


=


1. [+111, -1] Hwasa is 20? I'm shocked...

2. [+108, -85] Hul... I honestly thought this group was in their 30's. They're younger than me...

3. [+67, -7] Solar is so pretty ㅠㅠ She looks like a baby but her voice is powerful

4. [+24, -0] Even Mamamoo gets hate now ㅋㅋㅋ Everybody does

5. [+19, -0] They were the same age as me? I thought they were in their late 20's or early 30's

6. [+17, -1] Because they can't get bashed for their talent, they're getting hate for looking old ㅋㅋ Jealous bitches are pathetic...

7. [+16, -0] They're much better than the pretty ones who can't sing. Their live is amazing

8. [+16, -1] I think they're the most talented group from rookie girl groups

9. [+15, -1] Mamamoo is seriously talented

10. [+15, -0] Oh is Hwasa the one who got her hair stuck on the headband on Music Bank? ㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top