K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Irene's "non-idol looks"



Pann: Isn't Irene so pretty?




=


1. [+140, -20] Her looks are more suited for an anchorwoman or a flight attendant than an idol. Maybe it's because she has neat looks ㅋㅋ I'm not sure if she has actress looks because I haven't seen her acting yet...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+83, -18] This unnie is also kind ㅠㅠ A fan gave her a hot pack but she said it's ok and returned the hot pack into the fan's hand ㅠㅠ 

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+67, -15] So pretty

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+30, -0] She looks rich. She has different charms from Hara and Hyuna

5. [+29, -13] I'm an EXO-L but I love Red Velvet <3 I feel bad because they're not strong on votes ㅠㅠ But I still like them. Bae Joohyun's so pretty

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+27, -0] She looks like Park Han Byul

7. [+26, -0] Her face and aura are high-class. Just like the best reply is saying, she looks like a flight attendant than an idol because her looks are neat. She looks like Moon Jung Won, they really look alike



Back To Top