K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl group rappers



Pann: Girl group rappers in our country




Miryo




LE




CL




Moonbyul




Bora




Kemy




Amber




Jucy




Yoobin




Nada




Hyuna




Jimin


===


1. [+42, -2] There was a TV show and female rappers were rapping... and then Yoon Mirae rapped at the end and slayed it

2. [+39, -3] Take Bora and Hyuna out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+26, -0] I wasn't familiar with Miryo's rapping. When BEG was on SNL, Miryo rapped at the end and I was awed... It wasn't fast and it didn't have rhymes but I was in wowed because she was really good. The audience's reaction was good, too ㅋㅋ Her voice is just amazing

4. [+14, -1] I like Hyuna a lot but in Just Follow, Zico topped Hyuna...too much... I wonder why she had Zico for the featuring

5. [+12, -1] Hyuna has no solutions. She should be a backup dancer if she likes dancing. I was listening to Navi's song and I was enjoying the song until Hyuna's rap came ㅋㅋ Putting Hyuna in a well-made song ㅋㅋ She also made mistakes in a live performance

6. [+12, -0] I don't like that Nada girl. Before she debuted, she was a backup dancer of Hyuna but she openly hated Hyuna on the stage... I'm not a Hyuna fan but that girl is dislikable


Back To Top