K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Clara debuts as a singer



Pann: Clara's debut as a singer yesterday








=


1. [+176, -1] She's one of the celebrities who don't know when to stop

2. [+135, -8] Her company doesn't even bother to take care of her image... They shouldn't let her do this to succeed as an actress more... She's turning more weird... She looks like an event girl. Even a cheerleader Park Gi Ryang is more calm and actress-like than her. She looks pretty when she's dressed neatly and stays quiet but... ugh... Clara's acting is pretty good, isn't it?

3. [+115, -6] This is too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so annoying. I cursed with my dongsaeng when I was watching it ㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -0] The best reply ㅋㅋㅋ Clara is in one-person-company. Clara is the CEO. Basically she's doing this because she wants to

5. [+29, -0] "Look at my shoulder! It's dislocated!" Is this a fucking song or what? She's 30 and yet she still wants to sing "rock paper scissors oppa" with that voice, that hair, and that outfit? It was pathetic how she had to lip-sync but she didn't even practice lip-syncing. Her mouth and the song didn't sync at all, even I got embarrassed ㅠㅠ

6. [+28, -0] This wasn't a dream....? I was sleepy when I was watching TV so I thought this was a dream ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+27, -1] Tryhard

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+23, -0] My grade 1 dongsaeng who doesn't know anything asked me why Clara was doing this ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+22, -0] Did her company force her or did she want to do this?

10. [+22, -2] Someone stop her



Back To Top