K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tyler Rasch tweets about the confederate flag in Zico's music video



Instiz: Tyler Rasch tweets to point out Zico's music video




There's this image in Zico's Tough Cookie music video and I was greatly shocked (ㅠ.ㅠ...) It's very unfortunate and regretful. Do you know the meaning of the confederate flag? #Zico #Abnormal #MV



The confederate flag is a flag of American Civil War occured in 1861~1865 and it has an image of racism towards black people. This is why I was shocked.




But I'm glad Zico used the confederate flag with a different purpose in the MV of Tough Cookie (^_^)b I hope everyone and I learn about the confederate flag which is a symbol of racism and not to forget about it.


===


- Tyler's tone is very calm ㅠㅠㅠ

- His tone is pretty ㅠㅠ I learned properly because of him ㅠㅠ Tyler jjang

- So Tyler listens to hip-hop like Touch Cookie?

- Even an American is saying that it's wrong. I hope the fans stop defending him




Back To Top