K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Quality pictures taken by Galaxy Note 4



Pann: Pictures taken by Galaxy Note 4


hNo3J0C.jpg
ccTDSlz.jpg
Yg5sjA4.jpg
AyLdKLd.jpg
DHYBy6c.jpg


=====


1. [+125, -1] I wouldn't take selca with it, though...

2. [+95, -1] Better than my eyes

3. [+56, -8] Galaxy does have great photo quality

4. [+48, -61] Iphone for photos

5. [+24, -2] Honestly, the quality is better than iPhone

6. [+14, -0] Ugh, if I take selca with it... I don't even want to imagine ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+14, -0] They advertised and said that pictures taken by G3 will turn like photoshoots but the quality is not as good. It can't even focus when the object is close

8. [+12, -0] All of the pores on my face will show if I take selca...

9. [+9, -0] Note 4 is the best for taking selca. I was so surprised. Just like the sticker picture machines in Japan, it makes the jaw narrower, eyes bigger, and gets rid of skin problems. The selca mode is different from the pictures above. Note 4's pictures are the best



Back To Top