K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lady Gaga's star outfit




Article: Lady Gaga becomes a star, a comic outfit that she can't control

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1416, -9] ... I never expected this kind of a picture when I read the article title

2. [+733, -7] It's a sea urchin ㅋㅋ

3. [+634, -24] Ah unnie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+83, -2] I thought Lady Gaga passed away...
(TN: 'becoming a star' means passing away in Korean)

5. [+60, -2] I was shocked to see "becomes a star"...ugh... But I laughed at the picture ㅋㅋ From shocked to laughter ㅋㅋ She's the best

6. [+43, -1] I was surprised because I thought she died. Lady Gaga has consistency, I like that ㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -0] I thought this article was about her death when I read the article title ㅠㅠ Glad to see her alive like that

8. [+23, -0] Which vehicle did she ride? ㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top