Pann: Kang Seung Yoon in 2010 vs Kang Seung Yoon in 2014
1. [+172, -0] This is really...
2. [+160, -4] YG seriously needs to grow Kang Seung Yoon well and recover their image. He does a lot of donations and sponsors three kids. He said his final goal was to help the people who are struggling to pursue music. Imagine how the 4 years was hard for him as a trainee...
3. [+117, -0] He grew up a lot ㅋㅋ He looked like a baby but now he's a man ㅋㅋ If feels like yesterday when I saw him singing "I felt it instinctively~" but it was already 4 years ago? Daebak ㅋㅋ
4. [+37, -1] What tryhard? Do you think he'd be a trainee in YG if he's a tryhard? He'd pick another company to debut. There was a company that offered him $100 million but he still chose to be a YG trainee. His popularity was really big at the time
5. [+31, -0] There wouldn't be a Korean middle school or a high school student who doesn't know who Kang Seung Yoon is. Some people wouldn't know Kang Seung Yoon as a Winner member but everybody knows Kang Seung Yoon for singing Instinctively. I was a student at the time and he was so popular ㅋㅋㅋ Guys would sing Instinctively all the time and the girls would put his picture as their phone background. He made a legendary hit on SSK and got elimiated
6. [+31, -1] It's fascinating how Kang Seung Yoon is a Winner member and an idol ㅋㅋ The boy who sang Instinctively is in YG... I've always thought that he'd come out as a solo. It's just interesting. I'm saying that I like how he grew up