Article: Fabien, "dating French women is more uncomfortable than dating Korean women"
1. [+120, -30] He's taking care of his image to keep promoting in Korea
2. [+75, -30] I'm starting to question his sincerity...
3. [+22, -4] He said he's half Vietnamese but recently, there were articles that denied it and said he's full French. What's the truth??
4. [+31, -16] The foreigners on Abnormal Summit like Julian and Enes are liked because they don't hate Korea but they don't overpraise Korea, either. But Fabien praises Korea by comparing with other countries. I can see that he's trying to keep his celebrity career in Korea. If he gets popular by that, he could become arrogant like Sam Hammington
5. [+35, -25] I heard that a white foreigner gets a free pass. What do you say, women?