Article: 'Abnormal Summit' apologizes for kimigayo controversy "it's the staff's fault for not being careful"
1. [+6226, -489] The narrator is the one who apologized ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+6172, -650] I expected the staff to appear and apologize. Kimigayo is more sensitive than any other accidents on broadcast
3. [+5478, -756] Shouldn't they come on the broadcast and apologize instead of a piece of writing?
4. [+5017, -657] The staff needs to be on the broadcast
1. [+239, -38] When the first episode was aired, the viewers pointed out kimigayo playing in the episode. But they ignored the viewers and again aired the song in the 17th episode. And what??? It's because they weren't being careful?? Instead of apologizing, they're lying and insulting. I want to ask the European members what would happen if a Nazi song gets broadcasted for twice. The answer would be obvious
2. [+145, -29] You cant just end the kimigayo controversy like this ㅠㅠ
3. [+101, -6] Don't leave hateful comments on the SNS of the members. Playing kimigayo is a national embarrassment but leaving hateful comments on their private SNS would also be a national embarrassment
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' G11's early wills make viewers cry
1. [+382, -175] The reason why we can't just forgive this show with their apology is because if we do, then Japan will take us as a joke. Japan insulted our country for playing kimigayo and yet we're gonna forgive the show for the apology... It's seriously embarrassing
2. [+332, -159] And they're just gonna let this controversy go as if nothing happened... Some people are saying, "the show is touching, the controversy is old, firing the staff is enough"... The abnormal ones are the viewers who decides to support this show
3. [+297, -106] The Korean G11 speak has beautiful meanings that I rarely use. They view Korea from foreigners' perspective and their expressions change by it, which makes their Korean beautiful... I always go back to what they said