K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Mint flavored foods and the divided opinions on it



Pann: A desert that gets completely divided opinions




Mint flavor


=====


1. [+120, -7] There are a lot of people who like this flavor. But the people who hate it like me don't even want to smell it. I tried the flavor one day and my stomach was going crazy for the whole day. And it's not like the mint flavor comes from toothpaste. Toothpaste comes from mint

2. [+106, -7] I'm a woman. When I tried it first, I spit it out because it tasted bad. But after the second try, I got hooked and kept eating it. Mint chocolate milk and the chocolate are all so good. You can't escape from it

3. [+78, -2] Delicious ones are delicious and the bad ones are not delicious

4. [+26, -15] I don't like mint...

5. [+19, -5] Once you get hooked, the flavor is so charming...

6. [+16, -6] I'm a total fan of mint. I like the mint color and taste. I'm a mintholic... I also like green tea. I like the bitter taste of it... Green tea and mint are the best

7. [+15, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ On April Fools' Day, I removed the cream from oreos and put toothpaste to fool my friends. But they kept eating the oreos without a word because they thought it was mint flavor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -11] Everything that's mint tastes bad

9. [+14, -2] It's so addictive

10. [+14, -8] Yeah I don't like mint either... I tried mint chocolate and I almost threw up

11. [+11, -5] I drank mint chocolate milk but I had to throw it out after one sip. It's not for me



Back To Top