K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Enes and Julian get shocked at the hours of Korean schools



Article: 'I'm Going to School' Enes and Julian get shocked at how school starts at 7AM and ends at 9PM




=====


1. [+587, -13] Honestly our country is crazy...

2. [+404, -3] How many weeks are they milking these guests? For three weeks, they've been saying that Enes and Julian are gonna be on it...

3. [+294, -4] My school starts at 7:30AM and ends at 10PM

4. [+22, -0] It's a weird country where the education department tries to delay the start time and yet the parents are against it

5. [+15, -0] We're crazily studying like machines but we can't even use the knowledge anywhere. English is an example. There are "English kindergartens" and we start speaking English since we're toddlers. We keep learning English until university and after getting hired but the reality is that we can't even speak to foreigners. It shows how our country's education is wrong

6. [+9, -0] It's hard to believe it but it's the truth. It's insanely crazy

7. [+6, -0] I went to a high school in America and it was so easy. My school started at 8 and ended at 2:40. But I still learned everything and it was good. I spent my spare time exercising, studying, and doing other hobbies



Back To Top