Article: "Apple iPhone 6 gets dyed by jeans this time?"
1. [+224, -112] I'm still gonna buy an iPhone!
2. [+175, -107] Honestly, isn't this a problem of the jeans?
3. [+172, -93] But I choose iPhone 6 because it doesn't get a nail stuck on it ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+42, -23] They should be pointing out the flaws of the functions but there are none of it. Instead, it's either about bending or dye problem... Those are not critical. Mostly people carry the phone in their hands, not in their back pockets. They're trying so hard to report problems out of it. It's fine as long as it doesn't have problems with functioning
5. [+39, -12] This is just... I can see they're trying everything to bash iPhone
6. [+36, -10] They're far-fetching... So are you gonna call it a problem if a white shirt gets dirty? If the product is white, then the consumer has to be aware of it. Are you gonna say it's the problem of a phone if a phone makes a scratch on a coin?
7. [+34, -10] Why do I find an article that bashes iPhone so funny? ㅋㅋㅋ The defenses of S and L companies are amazing ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+29, -6] I saw iPhone 6 in real life and it was really daebak and really pretty. It's my first comment ever