Pann: Park Bom waves to her fans at the airport
1. [+250, -42] What is the criminal thinking? ㅋㅋ Her shamelessness is at extreme. I got chills when I saw her liking an Instagram post which an international fan said stuff like "idk what Park Bom did wrong, I don't understand why Park Bom is leaving Roommate" People like her should be banned from entertainment industry forever... It won't happen though. But if SNSD, Suzy, or Girl's Day did what Park Bom did, I'm sure all the top Panns would be talking about them ㅋㅋ Criminal bitch
2. [+213, -38] Woah I'm getting chills. How can a criminal be so shamelessly confident... She wouldn't have been treated as trash if she got her punishment. She tried to fool the nation by a stupid excuse of "an exceptional situation that the laws don't apply". She didn't even take a hiatus or cry on Healing Camp. How can she just show her face so shamelessly ㅋㅋㅋ Her trashy mentality can't be recycled. Is her brain damaged due to the amphetamine pills? Does she not understand the situation at all?
3. [+197, -32] Thanks for proving that our country is a great place to commit crimes. Go and never come back
4. [+42, -5] Seriously Kemy said what we wanted to say, she didn't say anything wrong ㅠㅠ
5. [+34, -2] I really thought 2NE1 was gonna be a good girl group... but they weren't. I'm so disappointed with Park Bom. I used to like her because she sings well and she has cool personalities ㅋㅋ Like the best comment is saying, she didn't take a hiatus or reflect and just shamelessly faced the public
6. [+32, -3] Is YG a company or a criminal group? Seriously there are no solutions for them
7. [+28, -4] Can you guys bash her instead of those who are dating ㅋㅋ
8. [+28, -2] I don't think she understands how serious this is. Doesn't her attitude show that she's a psycho? She aged for nothing
9. [+25, -1] Ah seriously this is just no. Fans should know what to defend and what not to. Do you honestly think this is right?
10. [+24, -1] Go to jail you criminal