K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Old fashion in Korea



Pann: When tight clothes were considered gross




=====


1. [+249, -4] You never know when they'll become a trend again... Trends are circulating

2. [+173, -28] I hope these clothes don't become a trend... I'm not confident to wear those

3. [+129, -4] I think people are working on their bodies harder after skinny clothes became a trend

4. [+43, -2] I wish this ddukbokki coat would be a trend again. It's pretty

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+36, -0] When I was an elementary school student, corduroy pants were the best ㅋㅋ

6. [+35, -1] In the future, we might consider that skinny jeans are old-fashioned

7. [+32, -1] I still remember this. In 2008, SHINee debuted and sang "noona is so pretty~" They were dancing in skinny pants, and I couldn't believe how gross it looked. "How can boys wear skinny pants!!" I never thought it would be a trend but after a couple of years, skinny pants became a must item for male idols... And even non-celebrities started wearing them...



Back To Top