K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-netizens anticipate Joo Won's casting in Nodame Cantabile



Pann: Joo Won looking sharp for Nodame







=====


1. [+107, -9] Oh he gives off the vibe of Chiaki

2. [+89, -0] Oh... He looks handsomer

3. [+65, -12] I've liked him since Kim Tak Goo ㅠㅠ Even though he was the antagonist, I liked him more than Yoon Shi Yoon ㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -0] He actually does give off the vibe of Chiaki in a white shirt ㅋㅋ I thought he doesn't match

5. [+21, -0] This oppa is just so good at acting. You can trust him. I watched Bridal Mask, 7th Grade Civil Servant and Good Doctor, and I really didn't get to think he's the same person. He's really good at acting. But I also like his good mentality ㅠㅠ I'll watch Nodame because I trust oppa ㅠㅠ

6. [+21, -0] "The surgery needs to be done quickly"

7. [+14, -0] Joo Won has good personalities and he's handsome ㅠㅠ 

8. [+14, -0] Joo Won = Bridal Mask was the legend



Back To Top