K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B1A4 Jinyoung's attractiveness



Pann: Jung Jinyoung dyed his hair to black






=====


1. [+98, -2] I'm not his fan but my heart flutters every time I see Jinyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking handsome

2. [+71, -2] This is also a legend...

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+65, -2] Black haired Jinyoung! I love his red wine, brown, red, golden, and pink ash hair but his black hair is totally... love...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+22, -0] I'm not a fan of him but I found myself saving photos of him on Facebook... so handsome

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+22, -0] But his arm muscles ㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+21, -0] He's handsome but he's also attractive because he's hard-working. He graduated a foreign language high school and he composes title tracks without studying composition. The more you see him, the more you find him attractive ㅋㅋㅋ 

7. [+21, -0] Hul my heart would flutter so hard if my eyes meet his. He's sexy

8. [+20, -0] His black hair looks amazing but I personally love his red hair... So pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top