K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A rookie group copies Block B



Instiz: A rookie male group that obviously copies Block B



It started with their media-play




Article titles:
- BIGFLO High Top, a lookalike of Block B Zico? His handsome looks are getting attention
- A rookie group BIGFLO member High Top is a hot issue for being a lookalike of Zico... 
- BIGFLO High Top looks like Zico "His talent, too?"
- BIGFLO High Top, a lookalike of Zico "they really look alike"



Their song is very like Block B's Nilili Manbo and Very Good



-



Block B's frog dance in Very Good
BIGFLO's highlight dance in Delilah



The left picture is BIGFLO's logo and the logo on the right is a part of Block B's logo



It's also similar with Bigbang's




=====


- Their music video was playing on the TV yesterday. I was shocked because I thought it was Block B's new song so I paid attention immediately but they weren't Block B ㅋㅋㅋ One of them even sounded like P.O ㅋㅋ

- They don't even look alike, what's with the media-play...

- The songs definitely sound similar

- I've always thought they looked like Block B

- I'm not sure about the logo but the songs are obviously similar...

- Yeah I was doing something while listening to M Countdown and when their stage was on, I thought they were Block B so I turned to watch and they weren't...

- They're trying so hard to walk arrogantly, it's like they're trying to show that they have stage presence



Back To Top