K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sera's departure brings criticisms towards the company and the group



Pann: The truth of the boss of Nine Muses' company



- There are rumors of him being in a gang and that he beats up the trainees
- When Nine Muses members weren't getting along, Sera tried to comfort the members and one of them left without a word. The boss only scolded Sera for it


=====


1. [+137, -2] There's this gif of him slapping Sera

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+110, -3] He should've kept Sera at least...

3. [+62, -1] If you watch Nine Muses' documentary, you'll see that Sera worked really hard because she was the leader. I'm sad to see her leaving Nine Muses but I hope she promotes with the music she wants... Nine Muses and ZE:A would've got popular if they weren't under Star Empire... As a fan, I feel so bad ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+30, -2] I didn't like him since before. When Seo In Young and Park Jung Ah were in Jewelry, there were news of a boss sexually harassing a celebrity. The boss said to Seo In Young, "I would never do stuff like that~ They should be arrested" and I noticed Seo In Young forcing a smile ㅠ And she changed her company shortly after

5. [+24, -0] I'm not a fan of Nine Muses so I don't know the insights but from what I've seen on the documentary, the boss and the managers didn't even treat Sera as a leader and blamed her for everything. The members were taking an advantage of it and misbehaved because they knew only Sera was gonna get blamed. Sera was depressed because she got scolded for the members but they didn't even apologize her. The boss also said he was gonna change the leader. I also noticed the members looking down at Sera so I felt bad... It's good that she's leaving ㅠㅠ

6. [+24, -4] I had a part-time job of playing an instrument on music stages on Sept, 2011. I used the same waiting room with Nine Muses for Music Bank. I was watching the TV with a minimal volume and Aerin turned off the TV and said they had to do an interview. They weren't even filming or recording anything and the interviewer was just taking notes. Also, it was far away so the TV sound couldn't even reach. I wouldn't have hated them if they asked me to turn it off. They should be modest first.

7. [+19, -0] Sera... I feel bad, she's so pretty... The boss is an idiot so he doesn't know how to make them popular. Star Empire is crap. ZE:A kids are all fine but their songs are trash. The company is #1 company of making their kids unpopular. Jewelry, too... They have popularity but their songs are weird so they don't get popular.



Back To Top