K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[re-posting] Top 10 K-pop songs chosen by experts



Pann: TOP 10 legendary songs that shook the Korean music industry


100 music experts were chosen. (columnists, journalists, professors, staff of music production, producers, staff of music industry)

Scoring is done by 50% for public appeal (public popularity, cultural influence, social influence) and another 50% for musicality (art factors, creativity)

Top 100 songs were chosen. 

We will look at the 10 songs in 2000's

-



1. Wonder Girls - Tell Me

21st Century's Nation's Song that formed the Nation's Group




2. Bigbang - Lies

Representative of a talented idol / Singer-song-writer




3. Psy - Gangnam Style

A global hit song that swallowed the Billboard




4. Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending

A first spring song you listen to every spring




5. Girls' Generation - Gee

A song that again brought a hook song trend in Korea




6. Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

The start of the global K-POP phenomenon




7. Jang Yoon Jung - Omona

A national syndrome of Trot 




8. Boa - No. 1

1st K-POP generation that finally hit Asia




9. Revival - Never Ending Story

Revival of rock




10. Brown Eyes - Already a year

First completed Korean R&B


=====


1. [+256, -28] BangGirl stage was really legendary 

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+226, -37] Because I'm your fan, because you guys are my singers, I'm very happy. I love you Bigbang ~ <3

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+221, -161] Can you also include TVXQ's Mirotic...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+173, -11] It feels like it's spring when I listen to Cherry Blossom Ending. Someone said Cherry Blossom Ending is the song that'll show you how spring is like if spring disappears due to global warming. I agree

5. [+89, -86] I think we have to include Mirotic. I know it's subjective and Super Junior probably takes a huge role in Hallyu, but subjectively, I think TVXQ's power helped alot.

6. [+83, -2] It's random but I miss 2008... TVXQ, Wonder Girls, Bigbang, SNSD and sometimes, singers like  Kim Jongkook, Lee Hyori and Baek Jiyoung had comebacks and swept the charts. These days, I don't even know who is who.

7. [+72, -75] TVXQ Mirotic might've done poorly on the online charts but it was 1st on physical selling and anyone could say the fanchants so why are people saying Mirotic can't?

8. [+71, -19] Mirotic did really poor on online charts so how can that song be in the list? Nobody and Haru Haru were more popular than Mirotic

9. [+67, -3] I copied this alot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "squeezed in the pocket"

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+64, -2] Tell Me phenomenon was daebak... Lies was G-Dragon's self-produced song... I'm proud

11. [+46, -0] Like if you know all of the songs

12. [+47, -27] Why is Sorry Sorry there? I don't understand this the most. It'll make more sense to include SG Wannabe's My Person, Kim Jongkook's Lovely or Lee Hyori's 10 Minutes. Why SJ's Sorry Sorry?



Back To Top