K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

JYJ's August comeback



Pann: JYJ to comeback in August





=====


1. [+128, -9] I'm cheering for it!!!!!!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+113, -7] Come Back JYJ!

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+92, -5] Their charm has no exit..........

4. [+29, -1] The return of the kings!

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+27, -0] How can they be so unique ㅋㅋㅋ I think they match well

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+22, -0] I'm not a fan of JYJ but I listened to Kim Jaejoong's song by chance and ended up listening to his other songs. I listen to them every morning when I go to work... But they were never played on the radio or TV. Their songs don't even get selected... Well it's fine as long as I like them, but I listen to the radio every morning and evening but I've never heard a JYJ song playing. Cultwo Show, Choi Hwa Jung and Kim Chang Ryul only play old TVXQ songs... Why can't they play their music yet... It's just sad. I hope they have a comeback officially, guest on TV shows and radios, and sing a lot.

7. [+21, -0] They're good at everything... They're talented in acting and singing... The best.

8. [+20, -1] KimParkKim, be happy!

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top