K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

F(x) Krystal's comeback teasers



Pann: F(x) Krystal's comeback teasers are a cat concept..


 컴백 f(x) 크리스탈, 눈부신 금발 '시크 매력 발산...




=====


1. [+163, -77] Am I the only one who finds it really weird? It looks hideous

2. [+98, -89] Woah she looks like a foreign model. Her aura is really unique

3. [+83, -31] Is SM finally working for F(x) ㅠㅠ It's a full album and they keep updating the teasers ㅠㅠ Ah they're getting good responses so far, I hope they do well ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+34, -17] How is this a cat concept? This is just horror, fuck. This concept is too weird

5. [+33, -4] What I like about F(x) is that unlike other idols, they're not defined as "sexy" or "cute" and they have their own unique concept. Their albums are sold the most after SNSD and they're doing well internationally ㅋㅋ Red Light, do well ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+32, -7] She fits everything ㅠㅠ Honestly I like SM because their concepts are always different, especially f(x)'s concepts are totally out of the box ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+24, -0] I like this kind of picture but the one she's wearing a plastic bag on her head is... a bit scary

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+24, -2] Is this f(x)'s last album??? What happened to SM?? SM really got a shocking concept this time ㅠㅠ Are they gonna do a life concept after Pink Tape ㅠㅠ I can't believe SM is working every hour ㅠㅠ

9. [+23, -21] This is totally jjang... I thought she was a foreign model... Her aura is amazing

10. [+18, -1] It's scary. I feel weird after watching the pictures



Back To Top