K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

ZE:A Siwan unofficially reveals that he's in a relationship


Article: Im Siwan "Do you think I'm still single after two years?" A big statement (I'm a Man)




=====

1. [+287, -6] Watching this episode, it seems like he has a girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋ Is she a girl group member?

2. [+285, -12] I feel that he's being considerate for his girlfriend... I'm jealous. Well of course it would be weird if he doesn't have a girlfriend because he's well-mannered and handsome. Have a beautiful relationship~

3. [+202, -55] Dispatch and Sports Seoul, please~~~

4. [+24, -1] The casts were asked to sit if they were in a relationship and he sat on the half of the chair. He has a girlfriend for sure ㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -3] Is Im Siwan flirting with someone? Why doesn't he sit fully! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -4] Having Im Siwan as a boyfriend would be great. Not just that he's handsome, but he's also very kind. His face is flower boy type and it gives a good impression. His personalities are good, too. He's a celebrity but he's like an innocent idol. We don't know who she is but she's lucky as hell.

7. [+13, -5] I think he might've pretended like he had a girlfriend because people still mention him being single

8. [+12, -1] Dispatch will stalk him soon

9. [+11, -3] Whatta dude

10. [+10, -1] This is being smart ㅋㅋㅋ If an idol is in a relationship, he should just say "I will not reveal it even if I'm in a relationship" or "I might be in a relationship or not". Why say stuff like "my fans are my girlfriends. I love you" ㅋㅋ

Back To Top