K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A sad reason why Won Bin doesn't do dramas


Instiz: The reason why it's hard to see Won Bin in dramas...



"People ask me why I don't do dramas. Well, it's not like I choose not to, but I just can't do dramas. I had been hurt about it before. When I first started acting, I knew nothing. All stars on TV were good actors, so I thought I would do well, too. But it was a foolish thought. I auditioned a lot when I was a rookie, but I failed all of the auditions... I was criticized and was told, 'you call this acting?' "

"When I filmed Tough Guy's Love, I was very scared. I could never be relaxed through the 50 episodes as I worked with big sunbae-nims. I almost became ill. Of course, the nervousness and the energy I had still helps me a lot. But I was devastated because I realized, "this is not what I can do..." So I stopped my promotions and decided to find the answer for acting. And that's how I started doing movies. Movies gave me enough time to think and I could be relaxed, it didn't make me shameful..."

(2009.06 Bazaar Interview)


=====


- It'd be really fascinating to see Won Bin in a drama

- But he doesn't do movies that often, either...

- But we still want to see you ㅠㅠ

- Bin God... Please star in a film now...

- I've never seen Won Bin acting because I didn't watch Ajusshi and any of his work... I only saw him in pictures and CFs. It'll be amazing if I see him in dramas

Back To Top