K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

TOP's sexiness



Pann: TOP still looking handsome in hiking clothes





=====


1. [+67, -0] "It hurts!!" ㅋㅋㅋ Unexpected charm

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+61, -2] I don't see the hiking clothes, I can only see his face...

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+48, -0] Oh hold on... TOP hyung is... is revealing his arms...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+22, -0] He's the person who pulled off a combination of a suit and a padding jacket.. I would hike any mountain as long as I'm going with you ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+16, -0] His unexpected charm is amazing <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+11, -0] So handsome...

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+11, -0] Heart attack

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+10, -0] He's very charming.

9. [+9, -0] I never knew those clothes were so revealing.

10. [+7, -0] Dead

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top