K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SF9 Rowoon becomes Gongcha model

Pann: Gongcha reveals its new model

(Rowoon will be the model for 6 months from April 14)

1. [+183, -5] Lee Seunggi and then Rowoon. I can see what type of model Gongcha is going for ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+116, -2] I can see Gongcha's type. It's totally my type, too.

3. [+61, -2] Oh, he suits it.

4. [+37, -1] Oh my, Rowoon-ah, you did it. SF9 will get popular, we're finally a 3rd tier now. Rowoon-ah, we made it. You're the light, my Sukwoo~ You finally did it ㅠㅠ What is this, model for Chic Choc and Gongcha? Aigo Rowoon-ah, you did it.



5. [+26, -1] This is your Gongcha model Kim Sukwoo!



6. [+24, -1] So happy to see that SF9 is starting to get recognized.

7. [+19, -0] Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon, Lee Seunggi, Rowoon... Gongcha must like tall, fresh-looking guys.

8. [+17, -1] My Sukwoo... He looks like black milk tea but the way he act is Oreo smoothy milk foam, so much aegyo.

Back To Top