K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Did you develop a new hobby/habit from home quarantine?

Pann: Did you start something new at home because of Corona?

1. [+258, -166] Upvote if you gained weight. Downvote if you lost weight or remained the same.

2. [+113, -0] Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

3. [+104, -1] I've never cooked this much in my life, f*ck.

4. [+63, -0] It's so sad how us Koreans don't know what to do at home because we've never had this much of free time.

5. [+42, -0] I've been practicing to stand on my hands. My goal is to be able to walk on hands.

6. [+34, -0] I just sleep.

7. [+20, -0] Cooking... I've made dalgona coffee, soufflé, and ice cream. I even bought a cream whipper for it ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -0] I got a herniated disk...

9. [+17, -2] My average hours of studying exceeded 5 hours for the first time. Yesterday I studied for 6 hours and 48 minutes.

10. [+15, -0] Watching movies! I've always liked watching movies but I was too busy. But nowadays, I'm only staying home and I have a favorite actor so I only watch movies now!

11. [+11, -0] I became a god of doing dishes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+11, -0] Bath ㅋㅋㅋ I take a throughout bath ㅋㅋ I used to take quick showers but now I use bath bombs, use an extra treatment after shampoo and conditioner, take my time and do a face mask. I'm considering to buy a lower-body bathtub.

Back To Top