K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Bong Joon Ho's 'Parasite' wins ensemble award at Screen Actors Guild Awards


Article: 'Parasite!' Fists curled as the name called... Round of applause

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+1424, -57] It means it's at least as recognized as Life is Beautiful.

2. [+553, -10] I didn't know there were so many film awards until now! The movie is sweeping all awards! I don't know what this award is but since they call it the most honourable award, I'm just proud!!

3. [+540, -14] So proud~~

4. [+243, -24] They deserve a big applause. I'm proud to be Korean thanks to them.

5. [+167, -6] I saw a poster of Parasite at Hungary Budapest. Proud of them.

6. [+58, -2] What's shocking is that I thought their basement life was the makjang but there was a bigger makjang of underground life...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1856, -24] It's true that they're elevating the nation's reputation. Congratulations!

2. [+1565, -32] Bong Joon Ho director, Song Kang Ho, and other actors... Amazing.

3. [+1435, -16] Wow~ Congratulations. I hope they also win the academy award, film award, and director award.

4. [+42, -0] Finally Choi Woo Sik wins an award.

5. [+40, -0] Choi Woo Sik is invited this time!

6. [+39, -2] It means they won the award in front of big Hollywood actors, directors, and staffs! Wow, it gives me goosebumps! Look how relaxed and confident they look! I'm so proud of them!

7. [+37, -0] Honestly, they didn't have any acting flaw... I praise all of their acting. Congratulations.

Back To Top