K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Three places that will soon become busy by new year resolutionists


1) Foreign language academy



2) Gym



3) Bookstore

-

Pann: Places that will become hot soon

1. [+132, -0] Isn't it so cute and commendable, though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since it's a new year, people want to become better versions of themselves and go to those places. I want to cheer for them.

2. [+89, -0] After two months, the crowd starts disappearing.

3. [+12, -0] I want to attend a foreign language academy but I can't because I have no money.

4. [+7, -0] The picture isn't a bookstore, it's Posco Terarosa. That place is the best to go during weekday mornings.

5. [+4, -0] Places where people come less and less.

6. [+4, -0] The last picture isn't a bookstore, it's a cafe in Gangnam Posco building.

- I've been attending gym since a month ago.

- I make new year's resolutions on Dec 31 and give up on Jan 1.

- Get a boyfriend.

- Go on a diet, read books, write a diary, quit drinking, exercise.

Back To Top