K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities who don't use SNS


Gong Yoo
If I share my personal life on SNS, I will gain something but also lose something. I try not to reveal my private life.



Yoo Jae Suk
If I start SNS, I might spend the whole day on it without doing anything. So I won't start at all.



Song Joongki
I'm not good at technology. I don't use SNS because I don't know how.



Park Bo Young
I'm actually not a thoughtful person, that's why I don't use SNS. I don't trust myself. I'm quite emotional and short-tempered, so I stay off of it. Instead, I write a diary.



Kang Dong Won
I don't have any store to share. I don't like talking to strangers. Everybody has a different personality. I don't understand how SNS is a form of communication.



Park Hae Jin
I could promote and communicate on SNS but I believe that it'll do more harm than good. A lot of scandals happen on SNS. That's why I stay off of it.



Kim Hee Won
I don't like getting my private life exposed. Also, I don't have stories to tell the world. That's why I don't use SNS at all.



Chungha
I became a celebrity not too long ago. I'm careful because I don't want to make a mistake. When time passes and I become more experienced, I'll know what to avoid. Then I might start SNS.



Dong Ha
I've always lived carefully to become an actor. These days, SNS causes a lot of problems. Communicating with fans is good but I think it's better to prevent any potential problem.



SHINee Minho
I'm not good at technology and I don't feel the need to use SNS. I don't want to waste my time. I'd rather open a photo exhibition.



Ha Jung Woo
I don't feel the need. I think I might start SNS when I turn 50. My father also started SNS late.

-

Pann: Celebrities who don't use SNS

1. [+241, -1] Ha Jung Woo's SNS at 50 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like he'll post photos of himself fishing with his friends. He'll be wearing a beanie and a beard.

2. [+124, -43] All of them have a clean private life.

3. [+92, -8] Yoo Inna doesn't use Instagram, either.

4. [+51, -3] Is SHINee Minho's face really human? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but he's so handsome.

5. [+41, -0] They're all right. I'm also very moody and short-tempered. I use my Instagram to read only and don't comment at all.

6. [+36, -1] Yoo Jae Suk is amazing... He knows it's fun but he doesn't start. Usually, people would be like, "It's fun? Then I'll do it!" I should learn from it.

7. [+31, -2] It's likeable when someone doesn't use SNS ㅋㅋ I hope the person I marry doesn't use SNS.

8. [+22, -1] "SNS is a waste of life". Ferguson scores 1 again.

Back To Top