K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Would you want to be an idol?

Pann: Honestly, it'd be fun to be an idol

1. [+716, -7] I really envy that they have photos of themselves at the prettiest age with the fanciest styling.

2. [+355, -3] I want to do a concert the most. Seeing all the audience cheering for me and liking my stage that I've prepared would be so much fun.

3. [+324, -2] I envy that living the fancy life for 10 years would give them enough money and experience to prepare for the second stage of life in their 30's.

4. [+148, -2] Honestly, I'm a homebody so I have no such thing as private life or a crush on someone. I can never understand the things that people talk about as disadvantages of being an idol. I think they're all more than tolerable.

5. [+120, -1] There isn't any job that isn't hard. It's true that idols have to watch their actions but if I had a chance, I'd be one. It brings a lot of money and after years and losing popularity, a dating news won't affect you that much. I'll just live my life with the money I earned.

6. [+107, -88] Even when I'm tired or in a bad condition, I always have to smile at people and do everything. I think it'll be really sh*tty. I even have to smile and hold hands with ugly people.

7. [+59, -0] To us, being an idol seems really fun but to the idols, it's an everyday life... I envy them...

8. [+55, -0] I'm an attention seeker so I'd want to be one. It'd be hard but it also brings a lot of money.

9. [+52, -0] You're guaranteed to debut in big 3 after 5 years of training. Upvote if you'd do, downvote if you don't.

10. [+50, -3] When idols get asked if they'd want to be an idol again in their next life, almost all of them say yes. I want to be an idol, too.

11. [+46, -0] I think it's a matter of personality. People like Kim Heechul are very suitable to be celebrities. The kind of people who bottle up their emotions, introverted, and private won't do well as celebrities.

Back To Top