K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Physical defects that decrease the quality of your life

1) Rhinitis
2) Atopy
3) Ingrown toenails
4) Curly hair
5) Excessive sweating
6) Sty
7) Dry eyes
8) Allergies
9) Asthma
10) Period cramps
11) Flat feet
12) Constipation
13) Wisdom teeth
14) Teeth needing braces
15) Anemia
16) Balding
17) Cold hands
18) Intoe/overtoe
19) keratosis pilaris
20) Vaginitis
21) Insomnia
22) Chronic fatigue
23) Athlete's foot
24) Scoliosis
25) Astigmatism

-

Pann: Physical defects that decrease the quality of your life

1. [+431, -3] Please include irritable bowel syndrome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+291, -2] 26) Acne. F*ck.

3. [+227, -7] Why is hair not on the list? I have so much hair... I even have hair around my nipples. Am I the only one? It's so frustrating.

4. [+68, -0] Canker sores should also be on the list... It's so painful.

5. [+59, -1] 5) Excessive sweating is such a b*tch. I sweat even when I have a sudden turn in emotions. I always high-five with the back of my hands and wash my neck every second period and wipe it off with tissue. I hate summer the most.

6. [+53, -0] Atopy is the worst. When I used to have serious atopy, I always put my head down. When I saw myself in the mirror, I wondered if this was really a human face. My skin looked cracked, red, and bumpy... I could only envy and cry when I saw people with good skin.

7. [+50, -0] Where's irritable bowel syndrome? This sh*t drives me crazy. Every time I'm nervous, my stomach hurts and growls so bad.

8. [+44, -0] TMJ disorder, f*ck...

9. [+40, -0] F*cking rhinitis, I have two mountains of tissue beside me right now.

10. [+39, -0] Vaginitis is the most painful one and I can't even tell anyone about it.

11. [+35, -1] Shut up if you don't have balding. Balding drives you crazy and there's not even a solution.

12. [+31, -0] 26) Armpit smell

13. [+28, -0] 26) Migraines

14. [+28, -0] Can you include acne and text neck syndrome... It's so stressful.

Back To Top