K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

High-waisted pants get mixed opinions?


Pann: Pants that get very mixed opinions

1. [+610, -7] I find pants that come up to your pelvis more uncomfortable. It feels like my bone is getting squeezed.

2. [+453, -15] I really hate low-rise pants. They press my pelvis really hard and I have to worry about my underwear showing, ugh.

3. [+235, -4] Mid-high pants are perfect.

4. [+89, -1] Do the shops even sell low-rise pants anymore? I only see high-waisted or mid-high pants.

5. [+78, -3] The person who invented high-waisted pants deserves an award.

6. [+65, -5] From the front, high-waisted pants make your legs look longer. But if the person doesn't have firm hips, the hips look really sagging and big from the back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why I don't wear them.

7. [+35, -0] The pants that are short on both the top and bottom are the worst. They make my legs look shorter and show my underwear... Pants must have a long top and bottom!

8. [+30, -3] Mid-high is the best... My lower belly is fat and the pants cover it perfectly. My belly looks less fat.

9. [+28, -0] Those who like them: skinny people. Those who hate them: non-skinny people. I'm not skinny and they hurt my stomach, so I avoid high-waisted pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+26, -0] Slacks high-waisted pants are so pretty and comfy.

11. [+22, -0] High-waisted pants go really well with crop tops.

12. [+18, -1] I hate high-waisted pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Top is too long.

Back To Top