K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Norazo's quirky outfits

Stage outfits:



On the way to music shows:


Won Heum (left) is 40 and Jobin (right) is 46

-

Pann: Group who actually looks awkward with normal outfits

1. [+237, -0] Won Heum is 40? I thought he was in his early-30's... Shocking.

2. [+218, -0] I thought Won Heum was in his late-20's??? I thought he was cast as a young member. Daebak, hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+166, -0] Won Heum is really 40? I thought he was in his 30's. He's a genius of self-care.

4. [+61, -0] When the group had Lee Hyuk, it looked like only Jobin was enjoying the concept. But Won Heum seems to be enjoying it as well and it makes them look more playful ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+56, -0] So funny


(Please give us some ideas when heading to Music Bank!)


6. [+44, -0] I came to really like Norazo these days. They're really funny but they're not funny as a group. I watch Norazo's stage videos when I feel down and it makes me feel better.

7. [+38, -0] Won Heum is 40? He looks like he's in his late-20's or early 30's.

8. [+33, -0] Won Heum oppa really loves his fans. I feel so happy whenever I'm on his Instagram. Bin oppa and Won Heum oppa have great chemistry ㅠㅠ Please like Norazo. I'm happy to see a post about them. I really love these oppars (you're an oppa if you're handsome).

Back To Top