K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Current Melon chart with "dry" songs instead of summer-vibe songs


1) Thank You for Goodbye - Ben
2) Drunk on Love - Jang Hye Jin, Yoon Min Soo of Vibe
3) Your Regards - Song Ha Yea
4) You&I - Melomance
5) Phocha - Inwook Hwang
6) We Don't Talk Together - Heize
7) If There Was Practice in Love - Lim Jae Hyun
8) To You My Light - Maktub
9) To Be Honest - Kim Na Young
10) Speechless - Naomi Scott

=

Instiz: Current Melon chart that makes this summer even hotter

- Ugh, this is some winter emotions

- Hate sajaegi

- I expected to see Chungha or Red Velvet

- It's because the machines are listening to the ballads

- Can people stop breaking up? It's hot enough already and the songs are so autumn.

- Seriously. This summer doesn't seem to have any refreshing song... The song titles make me sweat ㅋㅋㅋ

- Sistar used to take over the summer ㅠㅠ I miss them

Back To Top