K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Worst ex-boyfriend you've ever had?

Pann: Who wants to compete about the worst ex-boyfriend?

1. [+670, -8] He asked me about my parents' jobs and I told him. He was like, "Oh, your parents do physical labor? My ex was a daughter of a Samsung director. She was so nice..."

2. [+663, -12] I told him I won't have sex without a comdom. He said, "So you don't want to be on the pill but still wants to have sex?"

3. [+425, -5] On my birthday, he bought me a necklace and earrings. When we broke up, he took them back and gave them to his new girlfriend for their 100th day. He wrote the exact same letter to her and just changed my name to hers. Thinking about this a$$hole makes me want to throw up.

4. [+353, -13] So many trashy guys out there...

5. [+245, -2] When his friends saw me and him together, they imitated moaning sounds and sex but he was only watching them.

6. [+225, -5] He said the reason why he doesn't go to massage parlours is because he was afraid that he would become addicted to them and won't be satisfied by me anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ $hit-headed idiot.

7. [+182, -1] His facial expression when he was begging me to come to the motel... Still makes me throw up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+172, -0] I had a crush on my ex for 2 years. He knew I liked him and asked me out. He wanted to keep our relationship a secret, so we dated secretly. But since we started going out, he ignored me, didn't touch me, and didn't contact me. After 200 days, I got tired and broke up with him. But I found out that he was gay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He had a boyfriend in our school, that's why he asked me to date secretly. Some of his friends suspected him of being gay so he told them that he was dating me to be free of the accusation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard that they went to Japan together after he broke up with me. Are you happy, you f*cking jerk?

9. [+158, -5] No one can beat me ㅋㅋㅋ Within 2 hours of going out, my friend told me that he asked her to send him a video of her masturbating. I dumped him and he told me that he was gonna dump me the next day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+134, -3] Guys really are slaves of their d*cks

11. [+111, -2] The happiest people right now: Forever singles including me

12. [+109, -2] I'm 22 and I dated a 24-year-old oppa. We broke up because he cheated on me with a 14-year-old middle school girl. After breaking up, they made their relationship official on Facebook. I found out about the affair because the 14-year-old messaged me on Facebook ㅋㅋㅋ She told me to break up with him because she was the one that he loved. I confronted him about her and he said, "Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Let's breakup."

13. [+98, -2] On the day of mock exams in grade 12, he broke up with me, reunited with his first love, put their selca on Kakaotalk, and put "fresh feelings" on his status. That jerk got into a no-name college and I got into Korea University.

14. [+92, -0] He dated someone else on the day of our breakup ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top