K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Hi and Jeon Somi chart high in the midst of YG's scandals


Pann: Are Somi and Lee Hi's ranks for real

1. [+152, -20] Melon has been unreliable for a while, though.

2. [+120, -3] I deleted all of YG's songs from my playlist.

3. [+107, -14] You still believe Melon chart?

4. [+34, -1] People seem to boycott YG only on Pann ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I go to a lot of community sites and none of them talks about boycotting YG except here. It's not like I'm boycotting them fiercely, I just skip their songs because it feels iffy. Even right now I just saw someone in the library who was listening to Winner's Ah Yeah.

5. [+31, -17] It's the machines, they're the agency of Shaun and Nilo~ They even manipulate Youtube views, it's nothing new.

6. [+31, -6] People aren't boycotting YG, it's not about Melon chart being unreliable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even on the street, I hear so many YG songs.

7. [+19, -3] People around me who aren't YG stans are happy that Lee Hi is finally having a comeback and listen to her.

8. [+17, -8] No One is such a bad song, though. No lyrics, same repetitive song.

9. [+16, -3] YG must be desperate. They want people to think, "Oh, I thought people hated YG but seems like it's not true? The online and offline reactions are different, I'll just listen to them, then~" They must be pouring their souls into charting high right now. Of course, they're avoiding the #1 spot to make it look convincing~

10. [+13, -1] YG is going reckless now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can Jeon Somi chart high like that when she has neither a fandom or public popularity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top