K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Jaehwan's solo debut 'Begin Again' debuts at #18 on Melon


Pann: Kim Jaehwan's solo debut is #18 on Melon

1. [+98, -25] The chart is a total concrete these days. Debuting at #18 is a really good result. I think his other songs charted in, too... Congrats!

2. [+77, -15] I wasn't sure if Begin Again was a good song but in the second chorus where he goes "The words annyonghaseyo~" really hypes up the song.

3. [+69, -19] It's good. It could chart higher if it's promoted more.

4. [+33, -2] It's a success, the song is good.

5. [+31, -2] The chart is a concrete indeed ㅋㅋ There are popular artists like Taeyeon, Bolbbalgan4, BTS, and Chen. There's also Anne-Marie, Billie Eilish, Jannabi, Im Jaehyun, and so many songs climbing back on the chart. You also see top girl groups like Twice and Blackpink. How is this not a concrete ㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -4] As expected of Wanna One's main vocalist. The song is good and his high notes are smooth. Rather than an idol, he should be called a singer. I'm not saying that he doesn't suit being an idol but his singing talent is just so good.

7. [+24, -0] All of the songs are good. Designer is my type.

8. [+23, -1] Success... The song is charting high because it's good. I envy him.

9. [+22, -1] It's not bad for a debut. I think it'll stay on the chart because it's a good song.

10. [+18, -0] I'm not fan but I gave it a listen because it was on the chart. The song is totally my type... His voice is manly but also soft, it's nice to listen to.

11. [+17, -6] I think the ballad line of male idols will be Kyuhyun-Chen-Jaehwan.

12. [+16, -0] The song is good.

Back To Top