K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Henry's "airport runway" by Dispatch


Article: "Ripping through a pictorial"... Henry's airport runway

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+1458, -28] What is this eye candy... He dresses really well.

2. [+1267, -30] He looks like the youngest son in a chaebol family ㅋㅋㅋ Henry is handsome <3

3. [+1119, -32] He brightens the scene... He looks like he's straight out of manga!

4. [+48, -0] Henry has a charm like Park Seo Jun. They're not the typical handsome type but they keep drawing you in and they're the "cute sexy" type which is the trend right now.

5. [+47, -0] Henry has good skin and his skin tone is no joke. I'm a woman but I envy him.

6. [+44, -0] He looks like he was raised without a struggle in a wealthy family. I think that's why he's bright, kind, and nice.

7. [+40, -1] Henry dresses so well and he's so cute ㅠㅠ He's even more cool when he plays a violin.

8. [+37, -0] On I Live Alone, his skin is just so fresh ㅠㅠ He really suits the "fresh" expression.

9. [+36, -1] I think it was during Super Junior M? When nobody knew about Henry... It was almost 10 years ago. I had a second round interview for SM's rookie discovery department. I was waiting with other 5~6 interviewees and Henry passed by. I looked at him and wondered who he was, and then Henry approached us. I thought he was a Korean trainee. Henry bowed to us and said with a smile, "Hello!! Please do well, hwaiting!" It made me become a fan of him. It's a painful memory because I was eliminated in the final interview... but Henry made me feel good. He seemed nice and innocent at that time. Seeing I Live Alone, he's still the same, which I like about him.

10. [+29, -0] He looks like a carefree son in a rich family in the pictures ㅋㅋ He's not unlikeable because we know he's a nice person.

Back To Top