K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ages of the building owners in Garosu-gil


Owners in their 40's - 21
Owners in their 20's~30's - 13
Teen owners - 4

-

Pann: Ages of the building owners in Garosu-gil

1. [+143, -5] Age 6 and 9 are tricks to pay less taxes.

2. [+85, -2] What's with the age 6?

3. [+69, -0] I envy them...

4. [+37, -0] Being jealous is your loss. Therefore, I lost.

5. [+28, -2] I guess the teen owners are given buildings by their parents to live comfortably?

6. [+25, -0] A lot of chaebol children are like that. Rather than inheriting a property at a late age, it's better to hand over a building or stocks while it's cheap to save inheritance taxes. My friend was the same case when I was in school. She was a granddaughter of a major company and she had inherited many properties already.

7. [+22, -0] Age 6 and 9??? I really envy them, f*ck.

8. [+16, -1] But my parents are amazing for not leaving me debts for inheritance! As you live, you'll realize that not having debts is enough to live well.

9. [+14, -0] What's with the age 6?

10. [+11, -0] I know a son of a building owner in Garosu-gil. I don't even feel jealous because he's just a wall. The "hyungs" he know are all celebrities, sports stars, and young CEOs... He runs a lot of restaurants and bars in Gangnam so when he holds a meeting, he invites a bunch of people and barely makes them pay. I haven't asked but I think his shops are on the first floor of his buildings ㅋㅋ I'm sure he has a variety of good connections. And it's not like he shows off with his money, he's well-behaved and smart. I envy him in an innocent(?) way.

Back To Top