K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

3-floor duplex apartment


Pann: 3-floor duplex apartment

1. [+335, -13] That's actually a really decent place if you're living by yourself.

2. [+233, -55] Ugh, the pictures look so suffocating. Imagine trying to put all your stuff in there.

3. [+206, -1] It looks like a place that cats like.

4. [+136, -4] If they didn't divide it into 3 floors, the stairs would've been much higher. It's a very good use of space, don't just hate. Once you go to university, you'll be living in places that are smaller than the cage of chickens. You'll be dreaming of places like this ㅋㅋ

5. [+91, -8] It would be really hot in the summer.

6. [+85, -2] I think it would be very bothersome. Climbing up and down the stairs is actually really annoying.

7. [+63, -0] I think it would be cramped and uncomfortable but I like how there are spaces in the edges.

8. [+46, -2] How big is a single floor? It doesn't even look 33m2. If you have the furniture in, you'll be able to barely walk around.

9. [+42, -0] I like it but if I go to the bathroom at dawn, it'll wake me up completely...

10. [+34, -0] I think it's a nice place to live alone.

11. [+32, -0] I think having 2 floors would've been better with higher ceilings. The place is 3 floors but I think it's more like diving 2 floors into 3.

12. [+25, -0] Some places are built like that on a spare land. If the place is mine and I decorate it well, I don't think it's too bad.

Back To Top