K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Things that improve the quality of your life?


Wireless earphones



SSD



Air Fryer

-

Pann: Things that improve the quality of your life

1. [+144, -2] I thought of things like paper and wheels... What age am I living in?

2. [+86, -1] I'd be fine without them.

3. [+55, -11] Tampons! Before I used them, I found pads so uncomfortable and smelly but ever since I started using tampons, the world was different and it's so comfortable.

4. [+39, -1] Long padding jackets, agree?

5. [+20, -0] Dryer. You don't have to hang out the wash. The dried clothes are so warm and they smell good.

6. [+17, -0] Clova and Giga Genie... When I'm too sleepy to touch my phone and Siri fails to listen to me, I'll tell Clova to wake me up in 10 minutes and it wakes me up. It listens well even when I'm chewing food.



7. [+14, -0] Pajamas for me. I used to wear old hoodies and worn-out pants at home but ever since I started wearing pajamas, I feel like an expert homebody.

8. [+12, -0] Shower gown

9. [+10, -0] There's a diaper-looking pad called wearable overnights. It doesn't leak and it's so comfortable ㅠㅠ

10. [+8, -0] SSD is a type of storage in computers and it's much faster than an average hard disk drive! It's the most necessary component for Koreans!

Back To Top