K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fans prove SM's obsession with ending stage after EXO takes ending stage at SBS gayo


10th trending tweet: generation change

"Generation change, my ass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fact is that Bigbang and EXO are the top groups in the music industry. Do they think they can change that forcibly? Nonsense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They (BTS) must think they're something because they're popular in the US. How about getting recognized domestically first?"

Last year, EXO wasn't the ending stage for MAMA and EXO fans trended the tweet by tweeting about "forcible generation change" which means EXO->BTS

-

Pann: What happened when EXO wasn't the ending stage at last year's MAMA

1. [+432, -37] They don't want to admit that EXO's popularity is declining and that people don't listen to their songs. They think EXO is being pulled down by some hidden power...

2. [+283, -22] When this kind of thing happens, I always disregard it as biased fans but when non-fans join and say, "I'm not a fan but I think the fans have the right to be mad about it", I see them as self-absorbed people that want to see themselves as "non-fan who's very agreeable and understanding".

3. [+227, -34] As expected of EXO-Ls

4. [+66, -1] "I'll kill them if EXO doesn't win the award"? Do they own the award or something?

5. [+63, -1] So cringe-worthy...

6. [+48, -1] As expected of EXO-Ls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones that are bringing hate. Stop tarnishing your artists' image.

7. [+47, -2] I think they all got brainwashed. I'm even starting to be scared.

8. [+42, -2] I really thought BTS would be the ending stage this year ㅋㅋ



Moon Hee Jun: god's comeback and my comeback were overlapping at that time. I thought god deserved the ending stage because they were popular, but I also didn't want to show other HOT members that I was losing. The PD also asked me to let god take the ending stage. I was very sad to realize that I wasn't as powerful. My manager and the PD ended up arguing over the ending stage. I really wanted to take the ending stage for once. The god members cooly gave me the ending stage. I took the ending stage like that.

Kim Tae Woo: I'll say this accurately - this was a fight between agencies. The PD ended up coming to us. When he asked us about the ending stage, we told him that we didn't care about it. Park Joon Hyung even said, "let Hee Jun take the ending stage".

-

Pann: SM's stubborn and pathetic ending obsession (god, Moon Hee Jun)

1. [+102, -15] Taking the ending stage like that is really worth it? It'll only decrease ratings and bring more hate.

2. [+78, -11] He talked about it on the broadcast? He's digging his own grave.

3. [+55, -14] This needs to become a top post. It's a fact.

4. [+43, -2] SM is the only one that's obsessed with ending stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were infamous since the first generation.

5. [+35, -1] But they keep whining about it ㅠㅠ They always got their ending stage taken by Bigbang ㅠㅠ After Bigbang, BTS appeared so they almost lost it, too.

6. [+31, -2] So funny how they're desperate about ending stage.

7. [+27, -1] god was a saint for putting up with SM's whining. BTS is another saint.

8. [+21, -2] I don't think BTS would even care about the ending stage because they're too "my way"

9. [+19, -1] Must be embarrassing to know that the ratings decreased with the ending stage ㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -0] (Article of how Bigbang was the ending stage for 2009 concert and then Super Junior performed again after Bigbang, which caused Bigbang members to be filled with rage and leaving the concert)

Back To Top