K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Appreciations for The Genius and Crime Scene


The Genius
Ratings - around 2%
Survival show of participants with a variety of jobs. Participants play games to become the winner.



Crime Scene
Ratings - around 1%
The casts are selected as the accused at a crime scene and try to find the real criminal.

-

Pann: Top 2 variety shows that got low ratings but were fun

1. [+111, -96] Which one is better? Upvote for Crime Scene and downvote for The Genius.

2. [+111, -1] Crime Scene was so much fun.

3. [+70, -0] Minor programs like Crime Scene, The Genius, and Society Game are really fun... I wish they'd air again.

4. [+33, -0] The Genius is really fun... I watched it because of Sunggyu but the show made me feel like I was getting smarter.

5. [+31, -2] The Crime Scene season with Hani and Hong Jinho was my favourite ㅠㅠ

6. [+25, -0] For Crime Scene, the beauty pageant episode was the best. Jang Jin is such a genius...

7. [+24, -0] After watching The Genius, I couldn't watch any other variety show for a while. It's the best show I've ever watched.

8. [+23, -2] The legendary "Who the hell would buy 10 division?" "I will" from The Genius... Crime Scene was really good, too.

9. [+20, -0] Crime Scene beauty pageant episode is truly legendary.

10. [+19, -0] The Genius got low ratings but it was extremely issued. It was the first variety show from a cable show that got more than 10K comments on Naver.

Back To Top