K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you have mayo at home?

Pann: Do you have mayo at home or you don't?

1. [+118, -16] Doesn't everybody have ketchup and mayo including expired ones?

2. [+76, -8] I think it depends on the household's eating habits? Since I was young, I didn't eat mayo and ketchup and my parents didn't bother to buy them. My whole family likes cooking but we never use those two. I buy the smallest portion of mayo once a year to cook okonomiyaki. The leftover always expires.

3. [+72, -15] Aren't ketchup and mayo must items like bean paste and gochujang? You can dip fish and hot chicken into mayo.

4. [+33, -5] I don't have mayo. I didn't have it when I was young and I never bought it since I got married.

5. [+21, -1] Doesn't everybody have it usually?

6. [+18, -0] My household doesn't have it, my parents don't have it, my unnie's doesn't have it, and my brother's has it. Why do you need to eat mayo at home?

7. [+18, -0] I don't usually use mayo in cooking but I have it.

8. [+15, -1] I have ketchup but not mayo.

9. [+15, -2] Every household that cooks should have it. People who live alone might not.

10. [+12, -0] I have ketchup but not mayo. I need ketchup for eggs but I tend to avoid food with mayo in it because I don't want to get fat.

Back To Top