K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Dasom deals with Leeteuk and Tak Jae Hoon


"Because of my allergies, I could no longer have pets. I wish I had someone..."



"How about raising us two?"



"Can I neuter you guys, then?"



-

Pann: Dasom deals with Leeteuk and Tak Jae Hoon

1. [+210, -3] There's also this one. They asked Bona to do the "oppa-ya" aegyo and Bona said, "but there's no oppa here?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those ajussis need to stop doing this to female idols.

2. [+154, -0] Appropriate joke to this situation.

3. [+121, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She targets them nicely~

4. [+57, -1] Tak Jae Hoon and Leeteuk's hosting is so boring ㅠㅠ My bias was on the show and the MCs kept cutting the flow with boring jokes, ugh.

5. [+49, -0] Am I the only one who doesn't find Leeteuk funny?

6. [+32, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sistar members are all girl crushes.

Back To Top