K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hong Jin Young says she only uses her bathroom at home


"Despite my busy schedule, I only use my bathroom at home. I even hold my urine. I got cystitis because of that. I always drink cranberry juice because it's good for cystitis."

-

Pann: Hong Jin Young says she only uses her bathroom at home

1. [+286, -6] If I were a celebrity, I don't think I can use public toilets... What if I get secretly filmed? I don't even want to imagine.

2. [+163, -2] Hong Jin Young does a lot of countryside events, it'll be no joke...

3. [+141, -0] That must be really bad for her health ㅠㅠ

4. [+64, -0] Jang Yoon Jung also suffers from cystitis. One day, she went to a public bathroom and the lineup was long. When the ajummas saw her, they split in half and told her to go ahead. She was embarrassed and said it's OK, but they kept pushing her. The bathroom was noisy but when she entered the stall, it became dead quiet. She ended up not using the toilet and left the stall. Then the ajummas were like "Of course, Jang Yoon Jung-ssi does her business very prettily~ Hahaha~" Since then, she stopped using public bathrooms.

5. [+40, -0] SNSD Yuri went to a bathroom and the elementary school kids there were shouting "Hey, SNSD Yuri is here to poop!" Yuri told them she wasn't going to poop and left.

6. [+33, -1] Same for me... I can never defecate unless it's my home.

7. [+29, -0] I also barely defecate outside. Public toilets are so dirty and I don't like them. I don't use them unless it's emergency. I use my bathroom in the morning and in the evening and never defecate when I'm outside.

8. [+29, -0] What's the point of drinking cranberry juice when she doesn't pee ㅠㅠ

Back To Top