K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you like your idol bias with romantic feelings?

Pann: Am I the only one who likes my bias with romantic feelings?

1. [+115, -28] Honestly, doesn't everybody like idols with romantic feelings? Who actually likes idols like a mom unless they're old?

2. [+109, -2] I've never really wanted to date my bias but I would feel sad if dating news break out. I don't know why...

3. [+105, -42] It's the same for everybody but they just pretend like they don't.

4. [+41, -0] I seriously want to marry my bias.

5. [+27, -0] For me, it's like... virtual parenting? I'm like "my baby is so cute ㅠㅠ"

6. [+25, -1] First of all, the concept of idols itself creates emotions of virtual dating. Their concept is like boyfriend-dol and girlfriend-dol. I don't think idols can ask their fans to only support their music and dance.

7. [+21, -0] You can't help but like them with romantic feelings because you fell for their face. If you fell for their singing or dancing, it's not.

8. [+20, -1] What's with the comments? It's not the case for me... Don't generalize.

9. [+17, -2] It's the same for everybody ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those who act like they don't care about dating news are actually dying on the inside.

10. [+15, -0] It's the case for me. I really like my bias as a person so I also have romantic feelings for them.

Back To Top