K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Clothes are expensive these days?

Pann: Aren't clothes really expensive these days?

1. [+188, -2] These days, online shopping sites are not that cheap, either. Same clothing is priced differently on different sites...

2. [+171, -1] Domestic brands are also low quality but they're priced at a premium. The shoes aren't even worth $5. It pisses me off that clothes are $20~30.

3. [+159, -7] Agreed. But there are people who look down on non-brand clothes.

4. [+78, -1] Spa brands like Spao and Who.A.U do a lot of sales and you can get their clothes for $10ish but designer brands are way too much. Their prices on sale are more than $30, but they confidently call it "amazing price".

5. [+73, -0] Seriously. Brand hoodies start from $70. It's too pricey.

6. [+72, -0] Agreed. I used to think online shopping sites are cheap but they became expensive, too.

7. [+67, -0] We're not just talking about the price but when I wash the clothes, they shrink. The clothes are expensive despite its low quality.

8. [+47, -0] Seriously, why are they so expensive? Winter clothes are thick and expensive, two winter clothes cost me $100.

9. [+41, -0] They cost less than $10 at the factory price, I don't understand why they're selling it for $50~60. My favorite brands all have $90 hoodies, so I always have to buy them with clearance coupons. I want to buy new styles, too! If the original price is $10, then it should be priced $30~40 at max.

10. [+40, -0] Muji hoodies start from $15, it's too much.

Back To Top